All About the Packaging: May Baskets
Traditionally, May Day celebrates the end of winter. People used to leave May baskets filled with candy or flowers on each others doorstep. While they’ve fallen out of favor, why not bring back such a sweet tradition in your home?
1. Cut out a paper cone out of construction paper or card stock using this download.
2. Glue or tape ends together.
3. Punch two holes and attach a ribbon for a handle.
4. Decorate the basket with glitter, stickers, sketches, etc.
5. Fill with treats and leave for a loved one!